Location and map
Driving directions from Reykjavik:
Take Ring Road 1 east from Reykjavik. Pass through the town of Selfoss.
About 15 km past Selfoss turn left onto road number 30.
Then drive about 17 km and turn right onto road number 32. Follow road number 32 north until you get to road number 26.
Then drive road 26 until you see The Highland Center Hrauneyjar on the right side of the road.
Our GPS coordinates are 64°11´47.20“ N and 19°15´55.90“ W.
Driving directions from Keflavik International Airport:
Take road 41 to Reykjavik and follow signs to the intersection with road 1. Take road 1 east. (see above)
Distances & driving time:
- Keflavik Airport: 190 km north east – driving time ca 150 min.
- Reykjavik: 150 km east – driving time ca 120 min.
- The hotel is well accessible by paved road year-round.
- For your convenience, we recommend that you drive your own car or a rental car.
- For guests planning to stay with us in winter, we recommend having a 4WD.